If you are using Outlook, please follow these steps:
- Click File >> Import and Export.
- Export to a file, click on Next.
- Highlight Comma Separated Values (Windows), click on Next.
- Highlight Contacts, click on Next.
- Browse for an output directory and enter a file name. Click on Next.
- Click on Finish.
- Locate CSV file.
- Double click to open it (It will open in Excel).
- Delete all columns except for First Name, Last Name and E-mail Address and make sure those columns are in that exact order, and that the Headers are typed exactly as shown here: "First Name" "Last Name" "E-mail Address"
- Clear out any rows that don't have an email address in it or is otherwise corrupt.
- Log into your etools fundraising page with the username and password provided
- Click on Address Book
- Click on Import address from Outlook/CSV
- Search for and choose your CSV file in the pop up window, click on Open